"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























1.16.2010

January 17, 2010 The Great Wall


Yesterday we braved the weather and hiked part of the Great Wall. It was an impressive site but MAN it was cold. We were told the temperature on top of the mountain was 5 degrees and the wind was quite brisk. Also, they only had "squattie potties" for bathrooms. Toilets in the ground. Very scary. Today is more touring which includes Tianammen Square and the Forbidden City, then we return to the hotel and pack it up. We head to southern China in the morning and get Mallorie in the afternoon. Finally!!!!
Tomorrow will be an exciting day.....Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Great Picture. I hope you brought your thermal's!!! 5 degrees is COLD!!!! Good luck this afternoon....I have tears of joy for you and Steven!! It's Gotcha Day!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete