
Today is day #3 at home, and our little girl has been a handful! She is having a time dealing with the schedule change along with her desire to be in daddy's arms at all times. We are no longer in a one bedroom hotel room where she can see us at all times, and she does NOT like that. I think she feels like the pack n play is prison. We are not holding her quite as much and trying to encourage her to play with her toys and books. She LOVES other children and has had 2 play dates with my nieces. Today was the best day yet. Daddy was out of sight for the first half of the day, and she had to face moma!! She whined a little, but after she realized I was it for the day, she seemed to settle in. I was able to hold her for an entire hour after she woke up this morning. What a blessing for moma!
No comments:
Post a Comment