So earlier I blogged and discussed our difficult morning, but our day took a turn for the better after Mallorie's afternoon nap. We met our friends at 5:00 pm for dinner at Lucy's Bar and Grill and enjoyed some fish and chips. It was a lovely evening for momma because for the first time I carried Mallorie in the baby pack. We decided to give it a try, and early on she was fussy. By the time we walked to the restaurant, her mood had changed for the better. I fed her at dinner, then I carried her again in the pack as we took a walk along the river's edge to view the lanterns. We ended the evening in the hotel room playing around on the bed, while she laughed and giggled with mama. A little more progress by the grace of God.....
1.23.2010
UPDATE Evening January 23rd.
So earlier I blogged and discussed our difficult morning, but our day took a turn for the better after Mallorie's afternoon nap. We met our friends at 5:00 pm for dinner at Lucy's Bar and Grill and enjoyed some fish and chips. It was a lovely evening for momma because for the first time I carried Mallorie in the baby pack. We decided to give it a try, and early on she was fussy. By the time we walked to the restaurant, her mood had changed for the better. I fed her at dinner, then I carried her again in the pack as we took a walk along the river's edge to view the lanterns. We ended the evening in the hotel room playing around on the bed, while she laughed and giggled with mama. A little more progress by the grace of God.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment