"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























1.21.2010

Moma's FIRST Time Holding Mallorie!!!



Check out our pics from today, Thursday Jan. 21st around 3:30 pm. For those of you who have been praying for me, look what God did!!!

And her first party today!!!One more really cute pic of her eating birthday cake at one of her friends birthday.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Kelly. Don't worry. She'll be a mama's girl in no time. Stay safe!

    Amy Binder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally found the sight thanks to Sandy. This is awesome. I can't get rid of the chill bumps, God is doing a wonderful work in your lives and I'm just thrilled for all of you. Mallorie truly has the greatest parents. I can hardly wait for you all to get home. Hang in there Kelly, she will love you immensely! Steve, welcome the spineless jellyfish club! You'll melt everytime those big brown eyes look at you. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! And PTL for all He does - you are the perfect momma for this perfect child! We can't wait to meet sweet Mallorie!

    ReplyDelete