"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























1.13.2010

First day of travel...

We're in Chicago!! It's 10:15 am Chicago time and we are hanging out in a fancy United Airlines lounge awaiting our 12:43 pm departure to Beijing. We have complimentary sodas, magazines and Wi-Fi. I tried my very best not to sleep on the flight from Atlanta to Chicago so that I would be tired on the China flight, but I didn't make it. I got minimal sleep last night and I was snoozing before we got off the ground in Atlanta. Oh well, I have a good book and some Bible study lessons on my i-pod. We'll catch up with everyone when we land in Beijing!!
Keep us in your prayers...

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Waiting and praying to hear news of Mallorie in your arms! To God be the Glory!
    Kameren Todd

    ReplyDelete