"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























1.25.2010

January 25, 2010 She loves me, she loves me not !!






We had another free day so we spent the first portion in the hotel room relaxing and playing with Mallorie. Stephen had to leave the room for about 30 minutes and mommy was left with a distraught little girl. The tears did eventually cease but she cried so much that she made herself sick. Very sad for momma to watch...About 3:00 pm I loaded her in the baby carrier and the 3 of us headed out for another long stroll. She enjoys these walks and they are the only time that she allows me to have full access to her. As we walked we met 2 very friendly Chinese women that made us laugh AND convinced us to spend more money. I purchased a t-shirt that has the Chinese characters for"MOTHER" on the front while on the back it states "MOTHER" in English. I grabbed Mallorie a shirt that says "made in China" across the front and picked up a t-shirt for Auntie Sissy (my sister). We were having so much fun in the store with the sales ladies we almost spent the remainder of our "mad money". After shopping we walked the hotel gardens that surround a beautiful pool and a gorgeous view of the Pearl River. A good way to end the evening before heading off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a few days make. She looks more and more happy everyday. We can't wait to meet her. Congrats to your long enduring wait, you now know it was well worth it! Love, Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so cool to see her just blossom under your care. The last few days she just smiled and smiled! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete