
The sweetest face in the whole wide world according to MOM.
In August of 2005 my husband and I began the journey of adoption from China. I never dreamed that 4 years later I would still be waiting to hold my daughter. The journey has been a long, hard and uncertain road.I have learned that "he who waits for the prize cherishes it all the more intensely." It is in this moment while packing,preparing and celebrating that I taste the "sweetness of love deferred until the appropriate moment." Though HE asks us to wait, GOD is never late.
I think Mom is right!
ReplyDeleteshe is a total doll!!! I've been following your site (I'm from the Bethany boards) and can see how easily she must be to love!
ReplyDeleteI learned of your adoption thru a mutual friend Tiffany, and all I can say is this little angel is so blessed to have you two as her parents. She is simply beautiful!
ReplyDelete