"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























2.24.2010

Too many milestones...

Yesterday was a special day but my little girl is growing entirely too fast. Mallorie took her first steps and walked periodically with the aid of her "baby stroller" walker. She also can wink - with one eye. Just a day or two ago her daddy was winking at her and saying "pretty girl". She mimicked him and began winking. Now all we have to do is say "pretty girl" and she winks away. What a bright little girl. For several days I have been showing her how to dance to the music on her play set. She originally just stared me down and gave me "the look". Yesterday she turned on her music and danced her little legs off. Stay tuned...mama will share some winking and dancing video!

1 comment: