"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























2.09.2010

11 days at home!!


Today marks 11 days at home and things are improving rapidly. Mallorie seems to be settling in and enjoying her forever family. She smiles alot and daddy and I do love that smile. Spicy girl has been a little sickly since Thursday so we experienced our first doctor visit yesterday, which was not a happy time! She got the full work up and very quickly decided the doctor's office was not her cup of tea. Mallorie has developed some "favorites" that I can share:
favorite breakfast food: scrambled eggs with organic yogurt
favorite play toy: paper out of daddy's office trash can
favorite thing to do: buzz around in her princess walker and talk to her reflection in the refridgerator door
favorite lunch and dinner food: baked sweet potatoe
favorite outfit: old pair of hand-me-down pj's from auntie sissy
Every day she plays more and cries less. My favorite time of the day with her is morning, when I get her out of the crib and she loves on mama. She is the cutest with her wild and crazy wake up hair-do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment