"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























2.02.2010

Day 5 at home!


We have officially been home with Mallorie 5 days and she has improved by leaps and bounds. There are so many things we have noticed about her that I suppose we simply assumed she would be able to do, such as playing with toys. She didn't know how to play when we met her but that is all changing. This morning I am sitting on the sofa observing her lying in the pack-n-play rolling around and holding her toys. She babbles and kicks her feet which is her way of expressing happiness.
My relationship with my daughter is growing and there are so many things I can do with her now that were impossible early on. Don't get me wrong, Daddy is still her favorite thing on earth next to Chinese rice cakes, but the gaps are slowly closing for mama. PRAYER changes everything!

4 comments:

  1. Look how far she has come! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still praying! Keep the updates coming! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your updates just bless me! I smile and get chill bumps. I am just so happy for you and Steve. God is awesome. I will share praises with my Bible study group tonight!! I agree with the Todd's--Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see that Mallorie is opening up to her mamma! Cherish these moments!

    Love,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete