"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























3.31.2010

admiring the view...

Last night after putting Mallorie to bed I noticed the glow of the moon through my window. My husband can attest that I enjoy a full moon. Venturing out to the porch, I sat in silence and thought about how that beautiful moon is in just the right place to control the tides of the earth. The sun is at just the right distance to warm the planet. Everything around me is blooming in perfect order with the seasons. God did all of this, and evolution cannot and will not ever be able to account for such order and perfection. God created all that we see, and he sustains it each and everyday. So this post is a thank you to my great God, the giver of all that is good.

1 comment: