"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























4.05.2010

whirlwind of a weekend...


Our family had a wonderful weekend full of worship and playtime. On Friday night we attended a service to remember/reflect on the death of Jesus Christ. It was a beautiful service and I am humbled that God would die for someone as sinful as myself. On Saturday we headed back to Callaway Gardens to enjoy some more biking and flower watching. The weather could not have been better and of course Mallorie enjoyed every minute of her "Wee rider". Sunday was another special day as we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord Jesus! The hinge point of life, where Christ arose and defeated death and sin so that I can become "child of God". I know where I will spend my eternity - in heaven with the LORD. Following church we hung out with my family hunting eggs and EATING. Sunday ended with a trip to Wal-Mart to get baby girl a little pool for some playtime with mommy on Monday. What a great weekend - hope you enjoy the pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment