I feels like I haven't blogged in ages. Mallorie is doing GREAT and we are enjoying our time together at home. I take her everywhere and she does really well in public. Just what have we been up to??? Last weekend we joined the family for dinner at a local Japanese grill. She was intriqued by the Asian employees but of course her main focus was FOOD. Mallorie turned "1" year old on March 3rd and we celebrated with a family party at her Mimi's house. Lots of cake and ice cream! Sunday was parent dedication service at our church and it was a sweet time. Mallorie belongs to her creator and God has graciously allowed me to be her mother. Deuteronomy 6:6 is the biblical mandate for parents: "These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."
Next weekend we will take our spicy girl camping. Stephen and I LOVE to camp in our Airstream trailor. We plan on hiking and visiting the gardens at Callaway Gardens during our long weekend. I hope for spring like weather so we can venture out and enjoy God's handiwork. I hope you enjoy our pic's and we'll talk to you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment