
#1 reason it takes twice as long to prepare dinner!!
In August of 2005 my husband and I began the journey of adoption from China. I never dreamed that 4 years later I would still be waiting to hold my daughter. The journey has been a long, hard and uncertain road.I have learned that "he who waits for the prize cherishes it all the more intensely." It is in this moment while packing,preparing and celebrating that I taste the "sweetness of love deferred until the appropriate moment." Though HE asks us to wait, GOD is never late.
She is growing up so quickly! How exciting! I understand about the bonding worries. I'm so glad she is showing you her attachment so you no longer worry. Gigi is VERY busy as well! She is getting into everything and loves to head right for the stairs every chance she has. Have a blast! A first summer is such a great time for making memories.
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog and have to say that Mallorie is so dang cute! I mean...REALLY cute. she looks so huggable and kissable and love seeing her updates.
ReplyDeleteI'm from the bethany agency and THINK that's where I stumbled on your blog but who knows...I'm addicted to all chinese adoption blogs so could have picked it up on someone else's. I'm so happy for you to have her and that she is so bonding with her mama who obviosly loved her for so long and needed to feel that love back!! My little one is 5 now and we adopted her from Shanghai about 2 1/2 years ago and she is totally fantastic!!!
Anyway, thought I'd write to let you know that she's a doll and I've been hooked on her since her first referral picture you put on your blog.
Take care
Liz Freeby
thefreeby5@yahoo.com