"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























5.10.2010

the new "me"


Anyone who knows me can attest that I am a little bit of a "clean freak". OK - maybe a LOT. I love clean floors (especially baseboards), minimal clutter and beds that are made up each morning. Pre-Mallorie there was no issue with keeping a "sterile" home, but now is a different story. Mallorie is curious, and she wants to check out every drawer, every corner, every cabinet, and EVERY pocketbook. This morning I was paying the bills and Mallorie pulled my purse off the dining room table and onto the floor. Within 5 minutes flat she had emptied the bag and was investigating each item. I watched her and she was so content that I didn't have the heart to stop her. So here is the "new me" - still a clean freak, but willing to let loose every now and then!! Hope you enjoy the pic - mess and all!!

2 comments:

  1. Sandy will be so proud! I'm like that too and she always enjoys it when I let go. Mallorie is just so precious and I enjoy every post.

    By the way, you do know that your Mom's next door neighbor, Mike Brinkman, is a photographer. He did Kimberly's senior pics and I'm so proud of them.

    Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like a clean house, but have not lived in one for 18 years! It's an adventure alright. I'm proud of you for grabbing the camera instead of the broom!

    ReplyDelete