"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him"

1 Samuel 1:27





























12.04.2009

Still waiting......

Today marks 7 weeks since we received the referral on our baby girl. She absolutely has the sweetest face I have ever laid eyes on. I look at her picture each day wishing she were here. In the meantime, I have been lucky enough to converse with 4 other mothers that have children from the same province and will be traveling to China with us. They have encouraging words and LOTS of knowledge to share. This baby girl will be my first child and I need all the advice I can get. I look forward to meeting them all in person. BIG THANKS TO MY MOM for spending countless hours searching for ways to assist me with my future travel plans!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly
    Your blog is beautiful! Mallory is so adorable! You are going to be an excellent mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    I am so glad you are doing this blog! Now, it will be so much easier for me to keep up! I love you and I already love that little girl so much! Not much longer...Leigh

    ReplyDelete